Meet Destinolas Bwenge Download free media from Destinolas_Bwenge | Pixabay, a musician from Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo that shares his music on Pixabay since 2022.
How and when did you start making music?
I began my musical career at the age of 15. Since I was born into a family of musicians, I didn’t have the means to make a name for myself in the music world, and I still lack sponsorship to this day. My inspiration comes from my family, as my father was a cultural musician.
What’s your main instrument?
I play the guitar and the piano.
What inspires your compositions?
I draw inspiration mainly from my life experiences, the emotions I feel, and what’s happening around me in society. Sometimes, other people’s stories, culture, and the sounds of my surroundings also influence my ideas. My creative process often begins with an idea or an emotion. Next, I build the melody or rhythm, then I write the lyrics, trying to convey a clear and authentic message. After that, I work on the arrangement and recording to bring the composition to life.
Who are some of your inspirations in music and sound design?
Among my main musical inspirations are artists like WERRASON, JP MPIANA, KOFFI OLOMIDE, HERITER WATANABE, and other local cultural artists, who greatly influence me with their creativity and their way of blending styles. These are the same artists whom I want to collaborate with in the future.
I also appreciate producers and sound designers who bring innovative and modern sounds to their work. On social media, I often follow artists who share their creative process on YouTube and Instagram, which helps me improve my own approach to music and sound.
What do you like about Pixabay?
What I love about Pixabay is how the platform helps content creators gain recognition around the world. It gives artists and musicians a great opportunity to share their work with an international audience, gain visibility, and develop their creativity without barriers.
What’s your favorite track on Pixabay?
My favorite tracks I’ve uploaded so far on Pixabay are “Yatima wa congo” and “Nakupenda (I Love You)”. Both of these tracks really capture my style and my musical influences.
How do you overcome creative block?
I overcome writer's block by taking a step back, listening to different styles of music, and drawing inspiration from my surroundings. Sometimes, taking a break or changing my environment helps me come up with new ideas.
You're stuck on a deserted island and can only have 3 instruments - what are they?
I would choose a piano, a guitar, and a computer with music production software, because these will allow me to create a wide variety of sounds and compositions.
What’s the most exciting way you’ve seen your music utilized, or how would you like it to be used?
I’ve been delighted to see my music used in motivational videos and creative projects, which gives it a new lease on life and reaches different audiences.
How do you dream of your music being used?
I dream of having my music used in movies, documentaries, major ceremonies, nightclubs, and inspiring projects that convey powerful and positive emotions
What makes Pixabay different?
What's been your proudest moment on Pixabay?Pixabay is different because it gives creators real global visibility. My proudest moment was seeing my work shared and used by people in different countries, which shows the impact of my work.
What's the biggest lesson you have learnt in your music career?
The most important lesson I’ve learned is patience and perseverance. Success in music takes time, consistent effort and discipline.
Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring journey and authentic music with the Pixabay community!
Explore Destinolas' extensive and professional profile on Pixabay: Destinolas_Bwenge and give him a follow!
.png)



No comments:
Post a Comment